• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Resubmit] Violene and Giliane Drone

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Drones
Submission URL: Gilane Mining Drone and Violene Defense Drone

Faction: Yamatai/Independent
FM Approved Yet? Yes

Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? Yes

Notes:

I'm resubmitting these two drones because of errors performed by myself when I originally created them. They are still part of the Kozan Mining ship, but they lacked some information such as the damage rating and hull points along with year of manufacture.

At the same time however, since the drones were created Cerca YE-01-05, I felt it was best to bring them up to current SARP technology. Not doing that originally was an oversight, but since the Kozan is now back in Takeyu's hands (once he fully pays off Toshiro) the drones were in the process of being updated.

If you see any mistakes that I need to fix.

Gilane Drone

You have two laser cannons, but no damage or ROF is listed.

What kind of thrusters does it have, and how fast can the drone move ? What's it top speed, or what is the rate of acceleration.

Numerous typos, no logner require drone is equiped with better menuvering thrusters

Exactly what kind of sensors is it using to identify the makeup on the asteroid?

Power: Its battery operated, how long can the drone operate? And how does the firing of the weapons affect the power reserve?

Violine Defense Drone

You have four laser cannons, but no damage or ROF is listed.

What kind of shields?

What kind of thrusters does it have, and how fast can the drone move ? What's it top speed, or what is the rate of acceleration.

Numerous typos Largely resembly a survivalability

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…