• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Resurgence of Yamatai (YSS Resurgence)

View attachment Star Army - JP Night (Poppy Mix).mp4

Thank you everyone who came to JP Night (check out the JP Night theme I made)!

We've finished Mission 12!

So, for info, the timeline is:
  • Mission 12 (YE 46.2 / Feb+Mar 2024)
  • IRC, Hanami, Welcome to the Kikyo Sector Open RP (YE 46.3 / April 2024) - See Open Roleplaying
  • Mission 13 (YE 46.4 / May & June 2024)

Just want to clear up that the next mission isn't a typical crossover or even a real one! I didn't know if it would be an open rp or crossover and not knowing either way, had Kaiyo move forward. During Usagi no Suana (meaning: rabbit hole) we infiltrated a Mishhu station that held control over a wormhole that allowed direct access to the Kikyo Sector from the Uesureyan Sector. We did so knowing that once we were able to open the wormhole and allow those from the Kikyo Sector in, the First Fleet would be able to take out the ~4k ships outside of the station. Resurgence will be a part of the first fleet coming in from the Kikyo side to the Uesureyan side.

A lot of the planning for this went on between Wes and I in November!

I'll be sending Kaiyo Co GM raz over to the Resurgence JP to set the scene for how the Kaiyo JP ended as well as help collaborate. I will jump in as the Kaiyo ship itself since it's a part of the first fleet and should help : >

I've got some IRL stuff I need to focus on so I'll be less available!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back