• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Implemented Retire the Coronavirus Discord Channel on April 1

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
๐ŸŒธ FM of Yamatai
๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Game Master
Discord Booster
๐ŸŽจ Media Gallery
Now that vaccines are finally available and we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel getting way brighter, this seems like a good time to start thinking about retiring the coronavirus support channel on the Star Army Discord. Created at the start of the life-saving but stressful preventative lockdowns so that members could support each other during the crisis, and to contain often-depressing discussion about the virus and surrounding events, the channel helped us vent and help each other. It's served its purpose and now that things are getting better fast, I think it's a good time to wrap things up to de-clutter the channel list. Think of it as spring cleaning. I propose that we say goodbye and delete the channel on April 1. If there's a need to extend this I'm willing to listen.

Let me know with your votes!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It has been quite a ride with this channel, all around the globe we still feel the COVID, but this channel has served its duty and thus I support this

It looks like this suggestion is popular so we're going to implement it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ