• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Implemented Retire the Coronavirus Discord Channel on April 1

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Now that vaccines are finally available and we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel getting way brighter, this seems like a good time to start thinking about retiring the coronavirus support channel on the Star Army Discord. Created at the start of the life-saving but stressful preventative lockdowns so that members could support each other during the crisis, and to contain often-depressing discussion about the virus and surrounding events, the channel helped us vent and help each other. It's served its purpose and now that things are getting better fast, I think it's a good time to wrap things up to de-clutter the channel list. Think of it as spring cleaning. I propose that we say goodbye and delete the channel on April 1. If there's a need to extend this I'm willing to listen.

Let me know with your votes!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It has been quite a ride with this channel, all around the globe we still feel the COVID, but this channel has served its duty and thus I support this :)

It looks like this suggestion is popular so we're going to implement it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back