• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Return

GingerGlitch

🌟 Site Supporter
Discord Booster
Spooky Seasons Greetings All!

This year has been a whirl wind of chaos. After much thinking, conversation with @Wes and personal re-calibration I have made a decision. I will be making a return, at a more manageable pace, to play one of my characters as discussed with a GM and see where things progress from there. That is, if y'all are open to me venturing out into this wonderful environment again.

Much love and chaos,

Ginger

Welcome back, Ginger! It's great to hear that you're returning to Star Army! I missed you! I think taking things at a manageable pace is always a wise decision, and it's fantastic that you've had conversations with a GM to plan your character's comeback. I'm sure the Star Army community will be excited to see your character back in action and to continue creating stories together. Wishing you all the best! If you need anything let me know.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…