• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Implemented Review and Update Wiki Namespace Templates

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
๐ŸŒธ FM of Yamatai
๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Game Master
๐ŸŽจ Media Gallery
Many of the templates on Star Army have been improved and updated recently. This is a suggestion and a to-do list item for me that I need to get into the wiki via FTP and update the files that supply namespace templates. A wiki namespace template is a file that is loaded on page creation that goes to a namespace or namespace and sub-namespaces that automatically loads a starting template. For example, we have the character template load whenever someone makes a new page in the character: namespace and there's an award template for Star Army awards.

Stuff that needs to be done (help me if you know more):

Reference: https://www.dokuwiki.org/namespace_templates

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Added the places namespace template to places, location, planet, system, and WIP mirrors of those.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ