• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Implemented Reviewer assigned product prices

• Thread starter Deleted member 5981
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5981

A few days ago I participated in a conversation with Alex and Ethereal about all items having a price. It was brought up that not everyone knows what to price and item and doing so can be difficult expecially with military items. My suggestion is that if a creator has issues assigning a price to a product that it could be left blank for the reviewer to fill in.

Prices are important for struct, roleplay and character creation. Even issued military items may need replaced and this would in cases of neglect or misplacement fall on the character to pay to replace. This being said i understand that no everyone finds costs useful and is not reliant on money but for people who actually follow the 3ks starting budget it can cause issues calculating what a character would be able to afford and what they can't.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think we got enough votes on this one. @Wes shall we implement it?

This has been Implemented.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back