• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission RHI Type 43 Megumi Enviromental Skinsuit

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:ryu_keiretsu:ryu_heavy_industries:megumi_skinsuit
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This is a product I have been mulling over for quite awhile. Watching/playing a lot of cyberpunk related media, I wanted to make something to supplement other's abilities to customize to a need. It being able to act as a EVA/environmental suit came to be after modeling it after dry suits. It can be worn under clothes/uniforms or it can be worn on its own (if that is your thing).

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Having worn a lot of drysuits IRL I can already tell this is much more comfortable and that's a godsend to the poor Nekos. Being in a real drysuit is awful lol, I'm glad it's been spacefied.

That's all I wanted to say

Having worn a lot of drysuits IRL I can already tell this is much more comfortable and that's a godsend to the poor Nekos. Being in a real drysuit is awful lol, I'm glad it's been spacefied.

That's all I wanted to say
This is the manufacturer-endorsed underlayer for the new Power Armor design I was talking about.

Renamed the item from Paradin to Megumi.

Looks great! Submission Approved!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…