• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Rima

I'm happy to approve it from my GM POV (also friendly heads up since this isn't yet a plot feel free to link their "current placement" directly to the company corp:galactic_horizon and just give them a rank like "freelancer")

from a player/fellow tech writer I'm glad you've included specific mention that projectile weapons actually use up that freeform supply in order to use, definitely interested to continue expanding the whole concept of this gal through time to flesh out the tech itself but I'll leave it up to a character reviewer to read over as well

Okay, I added the rank and placement.

Yeah, became a little conscious about making things like that clearer since on other sites I've been on, they tend to default to thinking the ammo is infinite.

Looks good, though it would be nice if there was a max damage tier for each type of weapon she can generate. Tier 6 would work for some due to her size.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back