• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Rohini system

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Star system
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:system:rohini_system

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) yes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) no

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) no
Contains New art? (Yes/No) yes
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected)

Notes: A star system for the USO to expand to, make a colony and build in.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
ai.imgur.com_ipMdXly.png
I'll look over it more in depth once you've filled it out more. Please remember to put text in these areas for future submissions, as well.

"Terrestrial World
Orbital Radius 1.66 x 108 km (1.11 AU)
Period 8.17 x 103 hours (0.93 earth years)
Physics Small ocean
Gravity 0.46 m/s2 (0.05 x earth)
Hydrosphere 73 % water, 53 % ice
Atmosphere Trace reducing
Biosphere Prokaryotic microbes
Special 5 small moons, planetary rings"

None of the above has colons while the rest do.

"...there are significant risks involved with approaching Ronihi II, III and IV." What are the risks?

Since Wes asked for a map pic for another system, I'm going to have to ask that you include a map pic on this submission and a link to Kikyo Sector map, as well as what grid it is in. Please also link 188604 and USO.

Should he link the Kikyo map or the western sector map? I don't think it will be on the Kikyo map, and the western sector map doesn't have a grid.

Hmm.. well, maybe the one with the grid should be put up on the Western Sector map page for future reference.

Is this submission being worked on or not?

I think I asked to link proper wiki articles and put up a pic of where it is.

I added colons and explained briefly what I think Alex meant about the risk of approaching. Also made a new png of both the full and cropped versions of the western star maps including the system but I'll wait for this to get approved to upload it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back