Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[RSA] Ship Components Batch No.2 Powerplants and Reactors

Re: [RSA] Ship Components Batch No.2 Powerplants and Reactor

What sub-articles are being approved?

Also, can you detail the fold-drive articles a bit more? There is no speed listed and that is kind needed so we'll know how fast those fold-drives can go (maximum they are capable of attaining)

Mis-type XD Also made them into one modular system.

Couple things:

Your engines need a normal speed value, what is the normal speed they operate at?

Second, you need to remove the bombastic language. (exp: extremely)

I'll take another look, sorry it's taking so long.

Fixed and the speed is setting standard, Nashoba just told me to put in KM/S rather then percentages of the speed of light.

That is correct, the standard is to list the speeds that way for STL,

Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back