• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rules Question 003: New Classification/Nomenclature?

phacon

Inactive Member
So I remember Wes, Uso, and another moderator talking about new nomenclature and possibly wikipages

First, what pages have been made?
Second, What new nomenclature has been made?
Third, I would like to ask what should the Nomenclature be for the Azorean Commonwealth or Azorean Products?

I was thinking that it would be a good idea for both the Hentu Shipyards that made the Nimiss to have a official nomenclature, which we could use to organize our articles better.

Well the nomenclature system is right here.

The first thing would be to determine who the manufacturers are.

So if you wanted Hentu Shipyards, you would need to create a wiki page for that. Then get it approved, and you could add He - Hentu Shipyards to the page.

But you might want to think of a larger conglomerate for the Azoreans, otherwise you will need to have a different company for ship building, another for equipment, etc. But that would really be up to the FM for THe Azoreans.

Yep I forwarded this over to Fay so he can put some input. Honestly I cannot remember if I talked to Fay about me standardizing at least the shipyard company. I been thinking about a jointly managed NPC for selling Azorean equipment to other factions. The money we would earn would be added up as profit and used to by other factions civilian equipment. This way we can build up money to buy other factions things instead of relying on Wes for money ^^.

I personally have called it "Hentau Shipyards"; however, it really up to Fay.

However this being said, I personally know that Fay is really really busy right now, so I don't want to put to much pressure on him.

This is why I am asking this questions publically, so you guys can repay Fay by answering common questions.

So.... Wes and Uso, that starship classification you guys where talking about doing? What did the other people think? .... also where are the links?

Henatu Shipyards is fine for the structure, but each citystate has hundreds of corporations, big and small, and each is vital to sustaining each citystate's (almost) self-sufficient economy. The shipyards will be home to at least a dozen corporations who in turn receive materials, contractors, etc. from dozens of other corporations. I will write something up on some of the larger corporations and how they fit into the grand scheme of things.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back