Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC [SAC] Important Nodal System Update Proposal

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Star Army Command, Kyoto, Yamatai

Attached file: Nodal_2719.cfg

In my duties, I came across some Rixxikor eggs in a regular shipment of equipment. After isolating them, and needing to find a solution quickly in case more were present and better hidden, I realized that the eggs had to be permeable enough to let that mist into them to fertilize them. As such, I successfully used this added command with the Nodal System to have femtomachines penetrate Rixxikor egg shells and attack them, rendering them sterile within seconds of exposure.

While I have made the detection system robust in an attempt not to accidentally impact other forms of life, I request verification and testing. Preventing the fertilization of Rixxikor eggs in any world or ship equipped with a Nodal System with a mere software update seems like a prospect to be explored as quickly as prudence allows.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa

RPG-D RPGfix
Back