• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Yamatai News (YINN) SachiTech Partners with Megacorporation!

YINN
A great day for Technology and new Corporation support!​

Ye 44 was proving to be a great year for technology, this reporter discovered, as the Daikoku Agriculture ships came out this year, as have Hoverboards, among a great deal of new technology created by the Norians of Tsenlan. It appears, however, a new corporation has formed SachiTech, a company created by the Tech Savant Itatski Sachiko. This company is well known to the entire sector at large as it, and its leader Itatski-san has created the ever-useful Tech Scanner, a tool used by technicians and Engineers, the Virtual Home sleep, a useful device capable of allowing us to sleep using ships that don’t have conventional beds.
Recently, Itatski-San has also had a hand in designing a new body for AI companions of participants in the Exchange programs. This allows AI without bodies to get one and Yugumo Corporation has helped manufacture it. Speaking of SachiTech and Yugumo Corporation, in recent news, this reporter has learned that SachiTech and Yugumo Corporation has formed a partnership.

I have managed to get time to sit with Itatski-san for an interview and here’s what she had to say.

Reporter Zhao: I have heard many things about you, and your skills when it comes to technology. I personally am grateful for some of the things you have made!
Sachiko: *chuckles* I’m glad you like them. I worked really hard in making sure my designs will work well with everyone, Yamataian or otherwise!
Reporter Zhao: In recent news, we heard that SachiTech and Yugumo Corporation have entered a partnership. Would you mind telling us your side of the story?
Sachiko: Certainly, the main thing about SachiTech is that it’s a way for me to send out technology as an equal to the others in the corp business, unfortunately in terms of people and size, SachiTech is small, mostly just me and my girlfriend, I had considered asking my sister to join but she has her own thing and mom and dad are busy, same with my aunt. By entering the partnership, I felt that I could be given a mutual support and aid. In my meeting with Motoyoshi-Igarashi-sama, I learned that Yugumo Corporation has helped small businesses like mine. For example, there’s a Bar on the Capital world that they are helping with.
Reporter Zhao: Yes, that is also Yugumo Corp’s reputation, but SachiTech and Yugumo Corporation will make amazing things, especially with the new plans for the Colonial Initiative. Are you a part of that? And going with them?
Sachiko: no I plan on staying back in Kikyo Sector, I feel there is still much to do here for me at least.
Reporter Zhao: well, thank you for taking the time to chat, Itatski-san, and let me just say again, we are looking forward to your next project!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…