Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sahaad

Soresu

Link.

I figured I should at the very least put up the species page as it is complete. The other pages are forthcoming as it is a slow process for me. To avoid people saying "Art, Art, Art." I will say this now. Google Search String "Middle-Eastern, Indian or Egyptian" peoples. They are human. They come from a different set of genetic racial stock than Nepleslians as stated on their ancestor's page. And I simply don't have the money to shell out on art for everything.

They have had no contact with the "main" races or any of the core worlds of the setting. Right now they're more of an NPC race as I have a lot more spit and polish to do on them and quite frankly do not wish to shove another PC race down everyone's throats.

The Sahaad at the moment do have somethings lined up for them down the road for the Iroma plots currently in effect. Perhaps later on I may try for PC race status but as of now I am not.

I've been with Soresu every step of the way, helping him build the Sahaad into an exotic and yet reasonably threatening NPC enemy for the Iroma and other small factions. There's still plenty of work to be done, but there's no one that I'd rather have on the job and leading them.

I'm going to suggest approval on this basis, and hope the best for Soresu in his efforts.

I think more NPC antagonists are a good thing, and add a little spice to the setting.

I have followed the creation of the Sahaad for a while now, and I think they are worthy of consideration.

The following articles are required to be illustrated:

* Planets (but not star systems. Fractal generated art is fine.)
* Species (main article and appearance article)
* Uniforms
* Vehicles of any type (multiple views preferred)
* Weapons of any type

If you give me a good description I can try to find an artist to commission.

I can't really give you a good description since they are humans (And I was not aware humans required art). They only differ from Nepleslians in that they are descended from different racial stock. So it varies widely.

I mean I can just give you a "tiny" bio example off the top of my head.

Female Sahaad:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs (56kg)

Hairstyle: Long (Say to the middle of the back), straight, black. Bangs are trimmed and hang just a little above the eyebrows. Tied back in a loose pony tail.

Eyes: Dark green eyes with the barest of tilts to just barely give off an almond shape.

Face: High cheekbones, a small aquiline nose, cupid bow lips of a dark rosy hue. Clear skin free of blemishes with an olive complexion.

Figure: She is a little on the slim/slender side with bare hints of feminine curves.

Measurements: 33B-23-33 (83-58-83)

Male Sahaad:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 174 lbs (78kg)

Hairstyle: Gray hair with a style reminiscent of a slightly longer crew cut with a little messiness thrown in for flair.

Eyes: Soft blue eyes.

Face: High cheekbones, hawkish nose, squarish jaw. Has five'o clock shadow (stubble). Thin lips.

Figure: Tall with an athletic build of a person who works out on a regular basis and takes care of himself. No flab, but definitely capable of seeming muscle if you look.

Clothing for either I don't even know. Just normal street wear maybe.

Not that great I know but it is off the top of my head. If you want more just PM me possibly.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back