• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [SAINT] Special Personnel Projects

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
Submission Type: Suborganization
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:saint:spp

Faction: Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) No, @Wes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) Not for this type of submission

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) No
Contains New art? (Yes/No) No
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) No

Notes: This is not meant to clash with, override or diminish Yamatai's new Special Operations Fire Teams. Instead, this is meant to flesh out SAINT and its use of irregular forces during its years of existence, and give GMs and Yamataian FMs more to work with in the future.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Overall I see no major issues, the only point of contention I see, is the use of the Reds as irregulars. With the treaty with Nepleslia, should Yamatai be employing disgruntled Nepleslians as part of its information / covert operation organization.

I wanted to keep that vague, as I wasn't sure about Wes' feelings on that and wanted to be flexible.

Strictly speaking, SAINT used them in the past, but now has a professionalized system in SPP. If Reds are involved, it'd be out of convenience to a mission, not as a long-term campaign of destabilization or rebellion.

Last edited:
Okay, now well with that stated, I have no issue with this. However, @Wes has not given his nod.

FM approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…