• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [SAINT/Yui] All SAINT Operatives and Ships Report

Taisho Yui,

• Ten Squadrons of Yuuko Gunboats have been deployed to fill objective #2.
  • The Green Line is being laid as apart of Operation Hidden Eyes to help monitor Nepleslia-Freespacer interactions. The YSS Shinjitsu has been deployed to conduct active scans of the Kxi'ran system.
  • YSS Himitsu no Umi has been deployed to gain access to enemy networks.
  • I will deploy another Plumeria squadron to investigate the Khorsoi.

Black Nova

forum_miharu.gif

To: Motoyoshi Misato, Director, SAINT [encrypted]
Subject: Status report, YSS Miharu

After a fourteen days search in the Great Southern Nebula, the Miharu has completed the task of tracking down the probe-strewn trail of the lost YSS Sekkou. Our search lead us to the Bowhordia system.

The SAINT database does not hold the information I am about to reveal to you. I suspect it was erased by still rogue agents of Black Spiral some time ago before they returned to the fold.

The YSS Mikomi once performed an investigation of the Bowhordia star system. They found on their survey a planet that appeared habitable and encountered a force of defense drones which had them beat in a hasty, costly retreat.

I have two crewmembers whom once served on the Mikomi. They can attest that their vessel did not go home because the captain became crazy and boarded a Kylie before killing several of his crew before being killed himself. I do not have any trouble trusting in their words - both are in my senior staff.

I believe we've elucidated the Bowhordia mystery: the planet had a well defended base which belonged to the Daughters of Eve. What Miharu found when she proceeded stealthily to the outskirts of the system was many of the ships the Sekkou identified as aggressors in the Bowhordia system. On another note, the Sekkou and the Horizon-class vessel their used as a carrier were absent, as well as their two command cruisers. We confirmed the IFF-signature for the rest of the ships present and then I decided on withdrawing to undergo maintenance and report back.

I find myself in a poor position to carry out our assigned mission - there is simply no way we can handle so many ships along with the complication of capturing the planet-based outpost instead of destroying it.

My recommendation would be to transfer this assignment to a more potent combat unit able to pursue ground assaults. I will also admit to wanting some breathing room to deal with what has been happening lately, with the Mishhuvurthyar gone and the new situation of both Ketsurui and Motoyoshi clans.

May I ask, as a personal favor, that I and my senior staff be privy to any documentation of the activity of the Dark One Warlord Melisson as well as what reactions ensued from when she began diplomatic overtures with the Nepleslians until the conclusion of the Peace Conference?

I would be very grateful if you could help me arrange audience with the Imperial Prince as well.

Signed,

Ketsurui Kotori-Taisa
Commander, NJ-X1-00 YSS Miharu

Ketsurui Kotori-Taisa,

I had an opportunity to read your report. The information that you indicated was indeed purged from the system. So I find myself trusting in your account on the matters enclosed.

At the moment SAINTs resources have been tied up in an offensive against a race called the Freespacers but, I feel the threat of the Daughters of Eve to be a much higher priority than chasing around a faction with far less than adequate resources to actually be considered a threat to us. I am going to be without communication, as that I am involved in an intensive investigation into matters surrounding the evacuation of the SMX from known space. Please feel free to contact my second in command; Taisa Ijichi Chie. I will only be in touch with PANTHEON once every twenty-four hours.

A coded transmission has been sent to the Crowned Prince Motoyoshi Tio, he has agreed to meet you, but cautions that the Ketsurui are not exactly popular on Jiyuu these days.

You have returned to the Empire in dangerous times, I caution you to place your trust very carefully. It seems once solid reliable leaders have faded, and the military bored in the absence of the Mishhu.

SAINT's databases have been made available to your crew.

Keep in touch,

Black Nova

RPG-D RPGfix
Back