• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Salutations

Skuld

Greetings!

I'm new here, and currently writing up my character. This looks like a really well done forum.

Reactions: Wes
Welcome! Welcome to the Star Army Roleplay. It's safer here.

Hello Skuld, Welcome to Star Army Role Play. I am Nashoba one of the Site Admins. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with to get you up and running.

It's Belldandy's little sister! Welcome to Star Army, an ancient and deep roleplaying site and universe that you can both roleplay in and build onto. I really look forward to your contributions and seeing you in the RP. As you join up, you'll probably have questions, and no matter how basic or random they are, I am happy to answer them all for you. I want you to have a great time.

I do have a basic question already! I'm making a freespacer, but when it says age do I go with the chronological age or the equivalent age? I'm thinking it wants the chronological age, but I want to be sure. Also would a aerospace pilot more likely be a type 2 or 3 freespacer? Haven't quite decided if I want her to be a pilot or not.

It's probably best to go with the chronological age (though you could put both, perhaps). I think a Type 3 would probably make a better player character though a Type 2 might be more suitable for an (expendable) combat job like a fighter pilot. What are you wanting her to pilot, by the way?

I was thinking that she'd be trained as a pilot for a pathfinding ship, so that larger ships aren't taken unaware by say a gravity well that's stronger than expected because of a strange elemental make up of a planet. Though truth be told I've been split between that and navigator.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ