• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC SAMIC Convention

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
At the suggestion of @Wes a convention is being held for the corporations of the Star Army Military Industrial Complex (SAMIC), at the new station in the Jiyuu System. It is open to members of the Star Army to go and browse, as well as representatives in charge of purchasing for the Star Army. Corporations that are a part of SAMIC are welcome to display their products.

Corporations on the list as of now are:

The thread is here: RP - Grand Opening of Kumo no Kagayaki Station 'Cloudport' [OPEN RP]

No need, though I can do a non-SAMIC convention if you want.

They make a lot of stiff such as powered armor, ships and ship parts, weapons, engines, reactors, etc. Normal stuff. However, in terms of Sepecific Stuff they are the main contractor for the Interstellar Patrol, Essia's defense force.

They make a lot of stiff such as powered armor, ships and ship parts, weapons, engines, reactors, etc. Normal stuff. However, in terms of Sepecific Stuff they are the main contractor for the Interstellar Patrol, Essia's defense force.
This is for corporations that make things for the Star Army of Yamatai.

Defense Forces are their own thing with Imperials watching them to make sure they don't pull an UOC. So we are out own entities and should not be considering making anything for the SAoY if they are not using it themselves.

I posted somethin' for ya. Even though the picture's of a mecha (over 9000 hours in Midjourney), I think the coffee pods are coolest and have been planning to make them an article soon so it was a nice reason to make a post.

@Yuuki and @Charaa kind of hoping you guys can take a hand in the Yugumo part of the convention showing off products etc. Thanks!

Mother and Daughter taking on a convention, of course since Sachiko works for Yugumo, she oculd be there.

Mother and Daughter taking on a convention, of course since Sachiko works for Yugumo, she oculd be there.
Sachiko is the best character. Remember that Yue is out of the sector.

While I've been otherwise quite preoccupied with other life events and real-life tasks and haven't had much creative energy really in the past month, I'll be trying to make a post or two in the RP thread over the weekend. Even with the Haitaka already in production and (I believe) adopted, there's no reason not to tout the revival of the venerable Ki-V1 Hoplite's legacy.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back