Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Samuel Tybalt

To be honest, this is the third quality character submission we've had in as many days! Very impressive — just the right amount of flavor on everything.

Real quick: Where did you find a timeline that uses the "YA" system to measure years? Did you mean YE?

Doshii Jun said:
Real quick: Where did you find a timeline that uses the "YA" system to measure years? Did you mean YE?

Yes, I messed up; thanks for catching it!

So, about starting pay: from what I can understand, new characters get 3000 money to start with, but how does that work with the starting pay for soldiers? Is the 6000 DA you get for being a soldier in addition to the 3000 to start, or does the 6000 become your starting money?

The exchange rate is 2 DA = 1 KS. So, new players are provided 3000 KS for Yamataian characters or 6000 DA for Nepleslian characters.

Under Occupation: "Engineering Corps" is not a proper occupation. It should be changed to either Tech Sentry or Engineer, depending on focus. Since he's more mechanically inclined, I'd suggest an Engineer since we've already got one Tech Sentry

Needs a user page.

Also, would like the user to PM me about his plans for the plot and character if he wants 4th Fleet over Cirrus.

Sigma said:
Under Occupation: "Engineering Corps" is not a proper occupation. It should be changed to either Tech Sentry or Engineer, depending on focus. Since he's more mechanically inclined, I'd suggest an Engineer since we've already got one Tech Sentry

Needs a user page.

Also, would like the user to PM me about his plans for the plot and character if he wants 4th Fleet over Cirrus.

I've made the changes, made my user page on the wiki, and have sent Sigma a PM about my plans in the 4th Fleet, if that's where my character ends up. Are there any other changes I need to make at this point?

Is it possible to get this character approved soon? If he's going to join 4th Fleet, I can only hold up the start of the next mission for so long.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back