• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SANDRA [SANDRA] Empress Himiko Speaks

Star Army News Distribution and Reporting Agency
Empress Himiko Speaks

KYOTO, YAMATAI: The young Nekovalkyrja Empress spoke before the citizens of Kyoto today for a commentary on the war and the official announcement of a treaty with Nepleslia:

Ladies and gentlemen, citizens of Yamatai and beyond,

We live in a war of the most serious kind, for what we have been fighting for is humanity. Humanity includes the original humans that colonized this sector. Humanity includes their children, the Nepleslians and ID-SOLs, their Elfin cousins, Geshrin, and their childrens' children, the Nekovalkyrja. Humanity is more than a genetic heritage or a cultural heritage, but an identity and way of life as free beings.

Tonight that freedom and humanity itself is in danger. The nation and force that by its most inhumane actions of enslavement, genocide, and cannabalism, continues to try to break us. We, as individuals, as nations, and as the whole of humanity must fight the Mishhuvurthyar and defend our freedom and humanity with all our might.

To that effect it brings me great pleasure that we have entered into a military treaty with Nepleslia to combat our fellow enemy. We have much to offer one another. Nepleslians are our friends and equals. Respect and work with them.

I also call upon all citizens of Yamatai to do your duty to assist this nation in these times of war and danger by taking steps in your own lives to conserve resources, to volunteer labor, to enlist in the Star Army, or even just by helping make rations or other vital supplies for the war effort.

If we come together there is nothing we cannot accomplish and our victory is certain.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back