• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [SAoY] M10 HELGA Core

FrostJaeger

Banned Member

For Reviewers:
  • Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
  • Contains New art? Not yet
  • Previously Submitted? No

Notes:

Probably a little too upbeat about this , but FIRST NTSE SUBMISSION!

And yes, HELGA is an acronym (High-Energy Laser Gunnery Armor) that was inspired by this.

Code:
EDITS

*9/4 (Forum): Added acronym meaning/link; added this section
*9/5 (Wiki): Added explanation of charging mechanics; reduced fire rate of "Rapid-Fire" mode to 3 pulses/second
*9/12 (Wiki): Fixed typo in Core description; added reason for inclusion of Ke-M10-W3700 weapons; added to the Core's overview section.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
@Wes, can you take a look at this?

I actually really like it, from a spacy perspective. However, I question its use on land -- the miniaturized aether arrays won't have an artillery effect, so unless you got line-of-sight ...

Questions:
  1. Why are forearm units being listed in a submission for a core?
For "artillery," just change it to team heavy direct-fire support, like the Mindy 1H which does the same two with its two aether cannons.

@Wes It's essentially because the pre-existing options available for the forearms don't mesh well with the HELGA IMHO, and I wanted something that could be fired in-sync with the shoulder cannons; should I remove them from the article?

Just put an explanation for why they're included.

Approved and FM Approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…