• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [SAoY] Material Tracking System

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This really does not need more than hand wave, because its not really tech. Although it can not use the Ke-P6 designation as that is the Bisen Lighthouse, I am not even sure if it should be in the P designation since that is for structures.

Ah, I didn't see the Lighthouse. I tried searching the wiki to see what the highest assigned Ke nomenclature was and could only find up to P6. As for the designation itself, the nomenclature system doesn't really give a good option for standalone equipment of this type: it's not personal equipment, it's not a drone, and it's technically not a structure. But the individual items are subcomponents intended for use in planetary and orbital structures, so it seemed like the best fit.

On a more general editing note, there are still a few links I haven't made in the article to some other related Logistics articles - the RLHD, ICHS, and Supply Class pages. I'll try to get those squared away today and linked properly. Likewise, I'll move all of those pages to the proper namespace now that they're going up for approval.

What about G nomenclatures? G is for "personal gear" and I think the labelers qualify.

Sure. My impression was that it was more personal wear, personal use stuff but I definitely get this interpretation. I will get on it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back