• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Suggestion SARP Optional Combat Ruleset

Rizzo

This optional ruleset is being proposed for usage in RPs that desire additional danger in their experience.
I welcome additional input as the system could be streamlined further to make it easy, fast, and fun. Also, PvP will have support, so that's cool!

1st EDIT: Cover system has been added.
2nd EDIT: Situational Dice Pool modifiers added. Dice allotments increased.

Last edited:
I'm going to leave this to @Wes

Be advised, only small scale testing has been done. This is a totally unique dice pool system that should have a proper, multi-player test performed prior to approval.

Sorry to take so long. I am not sure if there's interest in this system or not, due to the vote score of 0.

It has yet to be tested. I'm kicking off La Prossima mission 1 today. We're using the system in my plot and plan to test it thoroughly. I'd estimate this to be fully realized in 2-4 weeks. We'll be streamlining it as we go and I'll be collecting feedback along the way.

Reactions: Wes
Since this is more of a rules thing not a piece of tech, I've moved it to the ideas and suggestions forum so please vote on it if you haven't already.

I could see this working as it is, say in your plotline. I unfortunately would not use this myself but best of luck in it's continued development.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…