• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[SASI] Type 30 Portable Shelter

What kind of signal? Subspace? What's the relationship between the transmitter and the frame? Your paragraph is unclear.

a grid of diagonal links
Huh? Sausage links? Links of chain?

How is the floor protected against sharp sticks, rocks, and bumps?

What material is the tent made of?

I'd also like to know how solar panels can recharge a battery that can power a transmitter with a 1.4 AU distance so quickly. Your atypical volatic cells, specifically one in backpack form takes about six hours or so to charge a laptop's battery. (Waits for Osa to comment on what he just said.)

Because, if it is subspace, you're going to need a decent battery to sustain it, or a decent power source.

Wes said:
What kind of signal? Subspace? What's the relationship between the transmitter and the frame? Your paragraph is unclear.

I went ahead and made that more clear.

Wes said:
Huh? Sausage links? Links of chain?

Cleared up.

Wes said:
How is the floor protected against sharp sticks, rocks, and bumps?

What material is the tent made of?

That's already listed as a cloth polymer, and added a section on the bottom.

These are not earth-equivalent, namely. If we can't have higher efficiency solar panels than earth standard as I understand you're applying to this for some reason how did we ever manage to get to aetheric technology at all?

It doesn't take a lot of power to run a subspace transmitter. We have subspace cell phones already.

Does this tent have stakes? how does it stay upright in heavy winds? Could we add more of the actual set up steps to the set up section, so players can know what to post their character doing?

It already mentions stakes are in the housing, but added to setup. Basically the poles are just guided while telescoping, simple (though added also).

Approved. Please add to the list of Star Army Equipment.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…