• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Scanning Device?

alhazred23

Inactive Member
Does SAoY employ any type of handheld scanning device for security purposes or to take, say, scientific readings? I can't find anything in the Wiki along those lines. It might be that this sort of thing is routinely left up to ship or PA sensors, but from a glance, the Mindy AIES sensor suite looks insufficient to do a truly thorough security check.

I'm trying to figure out whether or not my character needs to approach the somewhat imposing Lorath senator about checking her bag -_-;...

Besides the bracelet, no, but you're welcome to write up a device and submit it.

Something to consider, i guess. Probably wouldn't be able to whip up a device and get it approved before the conference starts, but it might be something to work in ICly; i have an character with engineering skills, and she's had this problem before (not having a flexible, portable scanner readily on hand). I'll see what i can come up with...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back