• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [SCU] Sesestra Trinary Star System

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay a few items that need attending to. Kindly refer to the humans as just Human, Earth aka Terra is long forgotten. It is enough to just say they are human.

Okay, given that these folks have not had contact with the Sector's myriad factions, how did the get 7,080,000 Nekovalkyrja. @Wes is going to have to approve that because that's a very sizable quantity, and I don't see how they could get there. Even if they fought an NMX attack group it wouldn't have that kind of numbers of Nekos just waiting around.

Eh, its more of a cultural identification like Germans are Germans and Russians are Russians, a bit like how we identify races. As far as the neko count goes the articles below this (IE the Star System and Planet Articles) are as of now not approved and are pending an overhaul (I'm moving from the top down). The system pages will also not take percentages of races into account I'm going to save that for the planets at the bottom of the rung and total those out on the faction page itself. As far as numbers go I've always imagined the squids tended to throw them away like Russian infantry, thus human wave tactics and what not in ground warfare.

At this point I am going to Approve the physical system. But as I already stated. The number of Neko's that you have is something you need to work out with Wes.

System Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back