• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Section 6] Pathos New Tur'listan

Acting in Jack's stead as an FM of S6, firstly. Welcome! Secondly, you forgot a small bit, the assignment one. Right here
Screenshot_20181208-202521.jpg

Other than that, I'm very sure there doesn't need to be established lore for an android that doesn't have any special abilities and even if she had those, there wouldn't be a need for that.

In any case, as soon as the assignment issue I've pointed out is fixed, this character is now;

FM approved.

She seems to be Lorath in culture or Background, so I'd suggest checking with @SageShooter to make sure that part is up to snuff, as they're more or less playing the queen of the Lorath and seem to know a lot about them.

Tur'lista doesn't have an N, unless this is meant as a possessive use, as in "That's Tur'listan Property" or "An American Jet".

OH! One thing I just realized, can't have the name Tur'Lista. New Tur'Lista is ok, but Tur'Lista is the ruling family, and only 4 of those.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back