• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Seiru Kyuto

Kyuto

Inactive Member
Name: Seiru Kyuto

General Information
Species: Geshrin

Family (or Creators):

Mother : Yumiko Kyuto (52)
Father : Kazuo Kyuto (48)
Brother: Ichiro Kyuto (22)
Brother: Takeo Kyuto (20)
Sister: Aiko Kyuto (16)

Employer: Star army of Yamatai

Current Assignment: None

Physical Characteristics
Height: 6'1â€

Cool. It's got approved.

Where do I go from here? There's a lot of Rps going on at the moment, but I am not sure which one to join.

As a Star Army character, the next step for you is to request orders in the Star Army Communications Network, specifically the Request for orders thread. If you have somewhere specific you'd like to go be sure to mention it, otherwise your character will be assigned to a plot ship of the GM's choice.

Once you get your orders (they get posted up in that forum), you can then jump into some RP. Have fun.

Considering your timezone (GMT), you should ask being assigned to the Valiant.

We've got a bunch of English lads, a cute French girl and other fun people to be with ;D.

So yeah. The character. And not pictures.

Nice job, especially with the history (not joking). I don't really have anything to say besides that, I just wanted to get your bio thread back on track. Good job.

Yeah.

I will post up the history later. I've been doing some reading on the SA in order be fully sure that I know what's going on. It's kinda hard to get a decent grasp on the RP world when you have such a comprehensive site.

Thad really isnt joking about history. It is his philosophy (which I agree with the spirit of, but not the letter) that history should be kept minimal and everything roleplayed out. I believe there are times when a character should probably be introduced with a history, but that in general its best to be fairly simple.

Thad however has often said history can be done away with. And I dont entirely disagree anymore.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back