Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Se'len 'Ruby' Tre'n Fyunnen

Before I get to anything else — 1,000 KS a flippin' WEEK? That's insane money, Doc, and unless you give me a real good reason, you need to kill a zero off that.

Mmm, the Matriarchy tends to value unit commanders greatly. Also, this character is going to be involved in an R&D assignment, thus such a placement gets her certain benefits. However, if you want, I could bump it down to 500-750

Maybe the pay is above average and she gets other perks?

Why throw money at someone as a motivation when you can make their lives easier to make them appreciated?

The only thing that bothers me right now are the skills. They're vague, possibly on purpose. I can live with that ... this I consider a GM-level character. And she's not outlandishly powerful, either. I'm just uneasy, that's all.

This character is approved for IC usage. This is a GM-level character.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back