Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC Senator Airwin Caeyara to Taisho Ketsurui Yui

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
RP Date
YE 45.1
To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui

At your convenience, there is a matter of military importance we must meet to discuss. I will be in Kyoto for the next few days to check in at the Cultural Center construction site and with our refugees ere before I tour the other refugee towns on other worlds. I figured this meeting would be the best face-to-face due to the classification of the information. You are welcome to drop by our home, or I will gladly come to your office.

Signed,

Senator/Aestaesys Airwin Caeyara

Tsenlan and the Akina System

RPG-D RPGfix
Back