Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Separa'Shan

Scot

Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=sp ... epara_shan

Seriously I apologize, I had the pardon of Wes telling me it needed a CCG so I made one and assumed it as a former status as passed race to skip this area. Eventually I heard of the rule that major revisions need to pass the Setting Approval so I'm putting it up here now.

There are a couple of things that are not fully complete, but the race is PC worthy if only I could actually start global events that would then spread NPC's of the Separa into shops.

The race is planned to be a one world race, there is a bit of conflict involving nano machines which I will get into when I finish a project involving it, so I'm not exactly going to finish religion until I put that up.

The plan is basically they will be space traders, while the "god" doesn't want the plan it set for the world to be disturbed by the outside infections of technology and the waste it creates.

Feel free to ask questions or PM me anything, with the recent player attempting a character I need a bit of a push to finish this project...

Why are some of the link in the Separa_Shun namespace (misspelled with a U)? Also, physiology is misspelled. The main page seems really empty and it isn't illustrated.

Updated the front page a bunch, art will have to wait until RL allows it.

I would otherwise plan for 3 pics, human looking, more lizard influence, and inbetween.

Then later one for the god, after I explain what is behind that part.

The culture page lacks an opening description and needs to have the second-person language removed (other than the quotes). Several blank sections need content.

History: Humans have had spaceships for over a thousand years in the SARP, but not two million. Can we get something more reasonable?

Racial divide page needs content.

I was working on the background and got distracted.

Mostly I think I need to solve IRL issues before anything is getting done anytime soon.

Edit: New history, its not complete but does put the most contraversial bit out there. Going to need 3 pages of history, the Religion's version which is known to all Separa, the Actual Events (seen in history), and Current Events.

Still busy with stuff but I did an update.

Background had dividers, will work on more later.

Religion got revamped, not perfect but a good start.

Worked on history today, not much though since I felt compelled to hit the "how to create" page. In it has probably some updates from the history and path I'm thinking as I evolve the idea.

The last thing I did was religion I think...

I'm summoning up the courage to hit it all again, I have the idea to make the two races more unique to each other (ie. one has poison and looks human while the other is more lizard) which means I would have to hit the entire thing again.

Updated Appearance and Physiology, I think I can edit the arms better but otherwise I think that's going to be a final product from me. I cannot describe snake/human beings in great amount of detail and more than likely artwork implemented later would fix that up later anyway.

Racial Divide is updated, but it's more likely be put into history somehow. Much like how white and black have their differences, this race will have something like that. Basically you see there is in beta.

I'm looking at probably 4 artworks at the end: Venis, Pythus, Nagashun, and Temple Guard. Maybe merchant guild member too since trade is important...

I'll probably try hitting Culture next, or look into history again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back