• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Setareh Wing] Karuah Dhawa

Maybe you could make up some parent names to help put something in the social connections section.

I don't like putting random names and spend time picking nice ones. I do plan on adding some, but I needed to get the character up for approval quick and I'm behind on some post so I took out things that wont effect approval really.

1) You kept the phrase "optional section" in her skill section. Go ahead and take that out.
2) "Was made possible do to a relative's work" due not do
3) She would be 22.5 AR and born in AR 919. Please include those figures, especially in the top chart.
4) Vaybalri and up within the enlisted ranks is correct.
5) It could use more links throughout, but I understand you're rushed for time and I'm fine with you adding those things to her profile when you get the chance. Things such as the tech she worked on, Mizar Enclave and Port Aersin are good places to start.
6) Add the relative that helped her tinker to social connections, possibly? If you're against that I won't let it stand in the way of approval.

I can add in the relative, like I said it's simply that I take a while to pick out names so I left them nameless for now. Though I don't get why number 2 is a problem if number 6 is there. Are you saying don't use the wording or remove the connection?

Thank you for the calculations on number 3 for me. As for the rest I'll add it right in.

Approved

I put her on the plot page and need to know which VANDR you would like and what name you want to give it. The available VANDR can be found on the OOC thread. Feel free to post away!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…