• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Setareh Wing] Shaanti Ekata

It's too bad that the Astral Vanguard inventory is out of date, as that is my fault. What that means is all of the weapons and KD are red links. Mind if I go in and fix that?

No other changes necessary. Really great character! How soon are you ready to join?

Okay, what I'm going to do is have my character call in for reinforcement and get your sniper. You're going to have to make do with the non-sniper guns the Iroma have at their disposal for now— if I get a chance, I'll make you a sniper rifle for next time, though. I would watch the thread, but I'll be posting calling you in tonight, I would think.

What you need to know is that we just fought the big baddies in space in our VANDR and now are on foot trying to find those that breeched the colony through a civ ship.

What's your VANDR's name? I just need to know that to put you on the plot page.

Also:
Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back