• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Shara Industries] Agricultural Dehumidifier

SSharp

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Water Supply
Submission URL: Here

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
What it says on the tin. Shara has frequent problems with water supply, and this submission serves the dual purpose of providing struggling communities on the homeworld with water, and new settlements with a steady, clean water supply for crops etc..

The Agricultural Dehumidifier was a rehash of older designs in YE 34 created by Shara Industries.
The opening sentence should always say what the item is. Does this item extract moisture from the air?

Alone, it's use is restricted to providing a minimal water supply to small communities
Please, please stop using "it's" in articles. See: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=guide:its

Ugh. I gave that speech to a friend of mine not five minutes before writing up the article. Embarrassing to be caught with a mistake. And yes, that's its stated purpose, down, below -- I didn't include it in the title sentence, but I can if needed.

Edit: Fixed on both counts.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ