• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Shara Industries

SSharp

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Corporation
Submission URL: Here

Faction: Gartagen Union/Civilian
FM Approved Yet? Yes...? It's also a civilian submission, but I'd like Ira to chime in before you hold me to the 'yes'.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No (Reason for a blank space beneath designs: I didn't want to leave red links.)
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Created because the Garts need a civvy corporation, it'd make Dietrich filthy rich (more so than before), and more importantly it'll allow for more of the Gartagens' civilian world to be detailed. There may or may not be military submissions put up by SI, but I already have plans in the works for urban development articles, terraforming articles, and educational facility articles as well as a more detailed factory system.

SI is supposed to be open for public input; it'll allow the playerbase to have a more active role, provided they run it by Ira first things should go well.

Well, it has my support, but SSharp is also the Co-FM, so he has free run as far as I am concerned to make what he sees fit for the faction.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…