• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Shastas World] Skirmisher and Highwayman Mechs.

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Likely one of the only mechs in the entire corp that will have an actual shield and a more armed version without. Made this 7ever ago but only just submitting it now.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll take this one, just give me tonight to look it over and get a review together.

3 Day Approval Timer

By the way, I noticed all your Nomenclatures are not to the Standard So -- CAn you add these in?

Pathfinder YE 41 SW-M1-1A
Fire Ant Ye 44 SW-M2-1A
Sun Scorpion Y44 SW-M3-1A
Tortantula YE 44 SW-M4-1A
Lancer YE 45 SW-M5-1A
Dynamiteon YE 45 SW-M6-1A
Flyswatter YE 45 SW-M7-1A
All-Terry YE 45 SW-M8-1A
Brawler YE 45 SW-M9-1A
Skirmisher YE 45 SW-M10-1A
Highwayman YE 45 SW-M11-1A

Most submissions should use the standard product nomenclature. To help keep the wiki easy to browse and link, the article's title should be the submission's name and not include the nomenclature. ( Submission Rules on Star Army Space Roleplay )

Ive fixed the two nomenclature for the two submitted and will take under advisement the rest at a later date when I have more time. Frankly, I still see little actual use for the nomenclature until the day wes makes some fancy AI-created thing where you pick the nomenclature combination and it shows you the article and is currently just an annoying thing to try to figure out nomenclature helper or not.

As for being in the title ive added the nomenclature back to the statistics part but I hardly think this
wot.png
Fits in the rulebreaking category of being in the title and it harms nothing to remain there as well as in the statistical information because I like my little box at the top of all my shasta articles.

Ive fixed the two nomenclature for the two submitted and will take under advisement the rest at a later date when I have more time. Frankly, I still see little actual use for the nomenclature until the day wes makes some fancy AI-created thing where you pick the nomenclature combination and it shows you the article and is currently just an annoying thing to try to figure out nomenclature helper or not.

As for being in the title ive added the nomenclature back to the statistics part but I hardly think this
View attachment 21029
Fits in the rulebreaking category of being in the title and it harms nothing to remain there as well as in the statistical information because I like my little box at the top of all my shasta articles.
Thats fine, None of yours has nomenclature in the title so not sure what you're talking about...your box is in the right place. The title refers to the page name nothing more. I did all of the standard nomenclature for you, you can still use your own system internally but articles have to use the standard as well. I have no issue assigning nomenclature to yours.

Ya the only thing that was relevant was the need for the standard. I just took the entire quote cause it was easier for me. Anyway will approve once 3-day expires.

Approved. Please fill out struct etc.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back