• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Shinjiyuu System

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I request that the following articles are created and linked to:
  • Government of Pryedain
  • Planet:Shinjiyuu
I would also like to see more detail, mainly for the planet.

I believe I've finished. @Wes

I do not understand what would go under an article for the government of Pryedain so I have not created it. I don't think it is necessary to explain how that colony world's government functions as these decisions are being made more centrally by the Senate.

Added to the immigration of Jiyuuians from other countries looking to reunite with family members, the government of Pryedain petitioned for a new colonial effort on behalf of the Jiyuuians.
I think this should be linked. What is Pryedain? An article on their government would contain information about it, like its structure, functions, constitution (if applicable), leader, etc. Does this star system belong to Nepleslia or not?

Pryedain is the main planet of the Porpoise system, an established Nepleslian colony. It is a planetary government. I still do not see why you want it linked. It has almost no import in the larger setting to warrant its own wiki page.

Can you just link to that planet, then?

Since there's been more than enough time for everyone to raise any objections and I see none, APPROVED.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…