• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC Ship and Power Armor for sale

Toshiro

Inactive Member
I've got some recently damaged Impulse Power Armor and an Issoku-class around that I need to sell. Long story short, I'm the victor of a battle where these were fielded, and the Army wishes me to sell the ship and split the proceeds with my crew. Aside from a replaced pilot's chair, the Issoku is undamaged and stock, though painted black. If the bids are higher than that of a certain interested party and still acceptable, I will sell it here.

Also for sale are some damaged Military-grade Impulse Power Armor, though they lack any faction-specific technologies or software. All are in repairable condition. I may keep the remaining one, putting in an amount of money into the pool for my crew based on what I sell the other two for.

1 precision with strike to chest, easiest to fix
2 with LASR fire across bodies

-Yaichiro

To: Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
Subject: Recovered Issoku-Class

We are interested in purchasing the Issoku-Class ship from you for the sum of 45,000 KS.

While we can not control how our products are used, once we acquire the ship we intend to refit it and donate it to Tsubomi City. The ship will be configured to serve as a training ship, capable of simulating system malfunctions and flight.

Sincerely,
Tamahagane Hikaru
Shuhan, Tamahagane Corporation

To: Tamahagane Corporation
Subject: Recovered Issoku-Class

Offer accepted, and thank you very much! I'm sure the ship will be a very useful educational tool for Tsubomi as well. It's a much more dignified fate for her.

To: Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
Subject: PAs

We are interested in purchasing all three of your currently damaged PAs that you've recovered. Our intention is, once they are repaired, to utilize them for operational defense of our mining operations; its a dangerous place out there after all!

We are offering 120,000 Ks, is this acceptable to you?

To: Nayacesen Industrials
Subject: PAs

Offer accepted. Thank you very much! This will please my crew greatly!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…