• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Ship Size Chart

If there were a drawing of the Ectasy class I'd be a pain and ask for that. XD

It's like the sea cow!

...but in space! Bwah.

Very neat though, good way to visualize it.

Edit: Not to mention it's not a combat ship.

If your going to add more ships you might want to cut out all the numbers and units. Then add a scale. It would look more "scientific" and it would save space.

EDIT: I just noticed that you had a scale, but I was talking about those |-----| ones. A picture scale.

Scott said:
If your going to add more ships you might want to cut out all the numbers and units. Then add a scale. It would look more "scientific" and it would save space.
I disagree. With each ship labeled, it makes for easy reference on how big each one is, and how big they are compared to one another--That's the point of this chart. If I put a scale on there, it would be difficult to get each ship's measurements from the chart. Plus, the names of the ships are important, too.

I unstickied this topic, since it's a bit dated now.

I need to attempt some more starship art! There's a lot of new classes. Ideally, each ship's designer would do his own.

The Ender looks like the artist was a Macross fan. I don't know why though...perhaps the design of the main gun being split rather than a simple barrel.

A lot of ships in the Star Army are actually like that - having split booms or a forked nose/prong shape, that is.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back