• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Character :shock: Yui's Android sister :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Name:
Alannai Carryn Dacei (pronounced: allana or allan-aye karen dace-e)

Description:
Eyes: change color with her moods (usually blue or if shes moody and sad greyish-black) Hair: changes with preference (either her's or her master's. is usually black) Skin: white healthy pink tint. (unlike other dolls)

Background:
Considered to be a doll (sg-00742)- an android with human like traits created for certain purposes. there are many: Pleasure, company, slaves, servants. (very expensive!!!) Her purpose is: housekeeping and servant to empress yui, also yui's advisor, somewhat close to her. Although she is a 'doll' she has one small 'birthmark' in the shape of a heart on her stomach, near her hip bone. Seems human. Rumor is: she was treated that way because she was Yui's father's little indiscretion, his love child. She is (obviously) not known as Yui's sister though there are some similarites. The empress know her as somewhat of a visitor, a person who lives at her house because there is war fare around on her (Alannai's) home planet (factory on), Venetia 6. Venetia 6 is an ally.

Skills: Art, Culinary, Domestic, Entertainment.

Dress etc.:
She is often found in a newly furnished room near Yui's. she wears a black and white olden timed maids out fit withthe skirt seeming to have petticoats or bloomers underneath, also knee length stockings black stiletto maryjanes, a choker with a bell and her hair tied up either in waves or curls tighter that shirley temple's. she wears black eyeliner, shadow, and lipstick wen moody... 😢 seems very stoic :| , but also very ethereal and alluring. many men vy for her and drop things but only piss her off. she is very quiet and seems to only smile towards those of great innocence or her master family. even so it doesn't last long. she is highly motivated which yui aided for many years.

Voice: can be mono-tone when angry. :x Otherwise, it is soft lilting like a melodic tune on a flute.

Mannerisms: Often is found looking out of her window stargazing. she sings of love found, lost (even though she has yet to experience it.) or any topic that tickles her fancy. And she can make a person cry of despair, enlightenment, happiness, desire, or for no reason at all if she puts her heart into it. She is often found writing too, poems, stories, or her journal entries which she dos either on paper or mentally. She is almost always smiling at her 'alleged/supposed' sister. She waits for the time when her songs of love found will come true. (as long as the lost songs dont come into play.)

History: she was raised in a well furinshedmanion-like home in a large room and homeschooled in academics and her profession of servantry. she did all that before being given off to Yui and her family as she turned 12. She had to share her years of raging hormones emotions and mood swings witha family that was always in the media. MUCH LESS ROYALTY. she keeps to herself but finds herself drawn to Yui in a magical-deja-vu-I- belong-with-you-we-could-protect-each-other-I-need-a-confidante- type way. In the beginning when her room wass merely an attic, they spent hours alone amany nights talking out their frustrations and ralizing their similarities bringing some truth to the rumors around the kingdom.
When Yui gets upset she is usually first to come to her side knowing some things to do when it is too much for her.

But Let Her Speak For Herself:
:| :| :| :| :|
"NAME: MS. ALLANAI CARYN DACEI... PURPOSE: SERVANT DOLL. BRAND: KAJINKO INDUSTRIES. SERIAL NO: SG-00742 NICKKNAME GIVEN: LILIA... At your service..." :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't know if you got with Wes about this first, or if you know each other, and that's the only reason I'm not already jumping down your throat about the history. It would be the prime example of what exactly I always bitch about when looking at histories--that is, making a character famous, well-trained, related to someone special, or just more special than they should be--but I wouldn't want to talk about it unless I knew Wes never approved this. Since I don't, I'll say you went overboard on the emoticons, but otherwise the character seems interesting.

I'm going to step out and say how weird it is for somone with only one post to have created somone so close to Yui, and to have created a race of androids, and an organisation.

That's exactly what I mean, but post count has nothing to do with it (I don't know if you were around, but back when it was decided to have the board rank things limit your IC rank, I opposed it). It's just that it's a new character.

I think it's a cool idea, but maybe it would need a bit more time to introduce. Welcome, by the way =)

As with Thomas, I think you would need to actually form the organisation(s) before you bring in your character, but don't put it out of your head completely! ... unless Wes says no, of course ^_^;

umm dont know whether to 😢 or not. ty rob. i take my work seriously i didnt know it would bethis harsh of a crack down and yes i know wes fairly well. wes said hed like to see my post and check if it needed revisions personally i ok'd the most part of it with 'em. so umm

Why not have her be a gift for Yui? That would handle the problems of past history.

Some other issues are the planet Venetia 6 (Huh?) and the corporation making her. I assume it'd be PNUgen, since they're big on making sentient servants and invented the NH-series androids (NH stands for "Doll Weapons" in Japanese).

This character cannot be accepted because of the player's age. The topic is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back