• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Shopping Trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
Yamatai Shopping District

It was a early season snow, little more then a light dusting, that fell from the skies. It excited people regardless with talks of a big snow year, of the upcoming holidays and the possibilities that went with it. Everywhere here and there people had hot coco and coffee, dressed for warmth in coats and leggings.

Datenshi was no exception. Having found out she was due to the fort in a few days time (the next transport didn't leave until the next day) she had decided to take a shopping trip to pick up a few essentials for herself. A stop by a famous adult store, maybe a store to pick up some strings for her guitar, even a store for some nice pillows, she wanted to get stocked and provisioned before her trip.

It was a unusual gait in her step, one of genuine excitement that carried her past a small fountain that had stopped spraying water due to the season. Her long red ponytail, thin and nearly hitting her calves, bobbed back and forth in time with her steps. She had opted for a small flask with some rather heavy tasting Nepleslian whisky, her last taste of alcohol until she got out of the training school. Tipping back the flask she peered around with a smirk, trying times figure out where she wanted to head first, dressed as she was in her old uniform jacket.

She had raided the closet she had left at her friends house, and was dressed in her old star army uniform. It was a tick pea coat that protected her from the cold as she pondered where to go first...

Rin walks past the the fountain and looks around his shoulder length hair blocking some of his face, he was looking at the floor while walking "its freezing today" he said to himself as he walked. He was only wearing a thin coat over his civilian clothes and was shivering a bit "i think i'll get use to it in a bit though"

He walks into a girl and jolts "i'm so sorry, i wasn't paying attention and it is my fault" he look at her and smiles slightly "i'm rin, and you are?" he thought it was better to introduce himself to the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back