• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Shuttle] Great Owl

Deleted for being in the root folder.

This is stupid since there's a big sign in the root folder for the images saying "DO NOT UPLOAD IMAGES HERE - USE SUBFOLDERS" and you uploaded the image anyway.

Hey, I was looking it over and I see that it's improperly formatted. Could you fix it? Basically, parts that look like this:

Code:
**Hyperdrive:**\\
Although they've had FTL technology for many centuries only recently have the engineers made a breakthrough in shrinking the machinery necessary to generate a hyperspace window and thus allowing an increase in the FTL speeds of small ships such as the Owl.  Short of establishing warp gates in orbit around every possible destination hyperdrive has for the Khorsoi proven to be the most reliable method of transit at FTL velocities.

Should look like this:
Code:
=== Hyperdrive ===
Although they've had FTL technology for many centuries only recently have the engineers made a breakthrough in shrinking the machinery necessary to generate a hyperspace window and thus allowing an increase in the FTL speeds of small ships such as the Owl.  Short of establishing warp gates in orbit around every possible destination hyperdrive has for the Khorsoi proven to be the most reliable method of transit at FTL velocities.

Use of \\ line breaks is discouraged, while all headers should actually use header code ( === Header === ). When you use bold and forced line breaks instead of headers, it breaks the unified look of the wiki and also causes the table of contents to be missing items.

Also, if you have a list of items, use list bullets.

Some details added. Going to use Edit this Page a lot more often in the future. Easier to look at the whole thing than at one section at a time.

Please submit a separate "Quantum Mirrors" article for review.

You failed to correct the formatting like I asked.

I fixed the formatting, what he wanted was for each little sublisting to be done with the code that'd have it be listed up in the little table of contents thing on the page.

Approved.

Thanks to Kim for fixing the formatting.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ