• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Character Siyago Nico

Siyago Nico

Inactive Member
Name: Nico

General InformationA young boy who likes to explore and makes friends quickly.
Species: Nekovalkrjan

Family/Creators: PNUgen
Faction: independent
Current Assignment: none

Physical CharacteristicsGreen hair,male,orange eyes,pink skin,
Height: 3'9", 1m 14cm
Weight: 96lb, 43.5kg

Build and Skin Color: A thin female looking nekovalkyrjan. People often mistake him for a girl.
Face and Eye Color: caucasian, orange eyes
Hair color and Style: long,green,smooth hair loosely flowing to his waist

Distinguishing Features: male

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: A kindhearted smart little boy who likes to speak his mind.

Dislikes: green beans,fish,animals (exept cats)
Goal: to impress his mother

History
Just born on the SS kiroshi recently.
Skills:
Fighting and Physical
Information Tech.
Vehicles
Mathematics

(PS all permision granted by Tsuki for character.
This Char will be coming when Tsuki is upgraded and has kids. :D )

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Nekos aren't really male or female, although I try not to think about that most of the time.

If Tsuki had a child, the child would be a clone of Tsuki. (Nekos are self-cloning.) Young neko are born only 8 inches tall, so I'm guessing childbirth is almost painless.

Um, but I'm hardly the expert on the subject. There's definitely ways around these things if you guys want a baby male neko. I'll leave this matter in the capable hands of Wes and Tameka. :)

Wouldn't be much of a bulge either. I wonder if they get weird cravings for food and become really irattable? Oh, and whether they get morning sickness.

Male nekos are still keeping their rarity. This is the first I've seen on star army.

There will actually be a later Tsuki youngling named Aiko, Who will be a Tsuki clone.

A Nekovalkyrja looks female. While male-type variants are possible, they are extremely rare and considered strange by the general Nekovalkyrja population. An NH-17 will almost invariably have body much like that of an attractive human female, with shoulders slightly more narrow than her hips, breasts (generally on the small side although not always the case), and all the usual orifices.

Zakalwe said:
Wouldn't be much of a bulge either. I wonder if they get weird cravings for food and become really irattable? Oh, and whether they get morning sickness.
Nope, usually it's impossible to tell a Nekovalkyrja is pregnant just by looking at her. The Mindy's stats even mention that pregnancy has no effect on a pilot's ability to use it. As for weird cravings, they may occur, but Nekovalkyrja don't get morning sickness.
Yangfan said:
Young neko are born only 8 inches tall, so I'm guessing childbirth is almost painless.
That's correct. A neko giving birth is fairly simple, and often the all the neko mother has to do is lay back and relax while the youngling crawls out (usually arms first).

No Nekovalkyrja has ever been born a "male" because they need their female parts to reproduce; however, a handful have been modified by PNUgen to have the other set of parts. *Hmms*

Can't the NH-22C's have children normally?
The NH-22 model never made it to production. The NH-22M branched off into the NH-27 and the NH-22C was scrapped in favor of the Yamataian, which is supposed to eventually replace all civilian Nekovalkyrja and Geshrin.

I don't want to talk you out of RPing a young male neko if you had your heart set on it, but maybe Nico could be, say, a 7-year-old Geshrin boy who was adopted? Then you wouldn't need to explain your origins to everyone you meet.

Yui's daughter? Didn't she get killed? (I apologize if I got it wrong.) So her bodyguard might be looking for a new job now...

One last thing on the character. I don't want to get overly technical, but I'm pretty sure someone 3 feet 9 inches tall would have trouble operating larger vehicles such as cars. You probably only meant that he could operate hoverboards though.

*thinks* I can think of one way of getting a young male neko into the RP that might be acceptable to Wes. You and Tameka would have to make a deal with the devil (aka PNUgen) though. Maybe Nico could be a PNUgen prototype, that was sold to Tsuki on the condition that she sends back regular progress reports. It would have to be PNUgen, because WickedArms doesn't do research on Nekos.

We miss you. Where have you went to?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back