• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Skeleton Ensemble] Mastermind Whisper Nine Four

I've decided to go with the Psychopomp plot.

I forgot to mention that I changed the sheet to reflect Whisper's lack of Neko knowledge.

I mentioned he knows a little about NH-33, and most about ID-SOLs. I guess @Wes hasn't responded about that quite yet.

I'll change the end part of the wiki to reflect Whisper wandering around Nepleslian space - near where Psychopomp resides.

Still waiting on his character being approved. I really, really want him for PP LLC, but - if he wants to go down Skeleton Ensemble then by all means go for it.

Whatever needs to be changed, I hope it gets sorted out ASAP so we can get the ball rolling!

Please make a note of the fact that nobody else can use Liquid Strength on that page; It's tied to Whisper's bizarre physiology only, and would kill a regular person or even ID-SOL. I don't want some random person digging it up on the wiki, and deciding to use it with their character, months down the line.

Once that is done, I'll give it the thumbs up for use in the Psychopomp plot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back