• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

So, am I going to take this thread seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul

Inactive Member
Yeah, except for all the parts that I won't. I work way too much to be serious all the time OOCly.

Hello everybody, my name is Homeside 6. I'm new to this site, though some of you have probably gotten familiar with me over IRC already (i.e, Luca, DocTomoe, and the countless others who worked with me on my first character) and so it's probably not requiring too much of an introduction to this site. Well I suppose I should give you a bit about myself then, shouldn't I?

I'm a man. I'm keeping my age to myself, but I was born in the United States and still currently live there. I work as security in a variety of fields for various sorts of clients and accounts. However the nature of my work is as sporadic as my consciousness after a long shift and so I'm often online if for no other reason than to occupy myself.

So I look forward to joining all of you and getting in to some fun roleplay together in the near future!

Welcome to Star Army! We've already met in the chatroom so I'll keep this post short. I'm glad you're getting into the RP and I'm sure DocTomoe appreciates your interest in the Lorath! See you around the SARP!

@Homeside 6 : How are you finding things so far Homeside? Are you enjoying the NSS Hobby plot?

Are there any players that have been particularly helpful for you so far on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back