• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Space Hitler and You

Zack

Inactive Member
I'm looking for two people to join me in a JP (Or short play by post RP) involving a Nepleslian talk show. When the RP is finished it will get posted in the nepleslia forum and a special 'for tv' version with commercials and flashy intros will get posted on the news section. I can play whatever but I need to fill 2 of the 3 roles:

Space Glen Beck: The guy/girl who sees Robert Davis as Space Hitler and who is going to be extra critical of how Nepleslia has been doing things recently.

Space Rachel Maddow: The girl/guy who likes Robert Davis, who approves of the things nepleslia has done, and will serve as the other side.

Space Jon Stewart: The host of the show, preferably funny, who will serve as moderator for the debate.

I would be interested in playing either Space Beck or Space Stewart if one of those slots are still available.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back