• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Space Map Updated (NT)

Indeed, I plan to do an extreme deep space mission for my next plotship/fleet.

Oh and minor thing, Talori is occupied by the Mishuu as well.

:)

Even if the Yggdrasill can only travel a light year every eight minutes, she'd be at the edge of known space in a bit over 5 hours if she started from Yamatai... makes me wonder if I should have Toshiro do some exploring, though he's more likely to go north than south, to avoid the Mishuu...

With the Elysians to the East and the Mishuu to the South distracting the Army's forces, have the North and West been explored at all?

Wes, could we have some more star systems to the West? We have some start to the North, South and East but none to the West.

The gray ones are space travel lanes. The purple ones are constellations.

I left it out on purpose. ^_^

Awesome. The only thing I don't particularly care for are the constellations, but they're not too bothersome.

It sucks that the 2nd Fleet got own't and destroyed in the South. They were the coolest fleet ever.

I will have updates for the Southeast shortly :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back