Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: SRSS Yggdrasill SRSS Leviathan -- Taxi Service and Exploring Kenichi's Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

Inactive Member
An order came through to Shaun from Toshiro, via standard communication.

This may take some time, Shaun. I've essentially been drafted as a diplomat and left behind by Yamatai to speak with these people...something I must admit to being happy for. Maybe I can salvage all of this while advocating neutrality or at least learning more before they decide.

Due to the time involved and the fact Nepleslian Military ships are in the area...and VERY unhappy, I'm ordering you to signal your intent to leave to the ships in the area and to explore the systems at Kenichi's Star.

Before hand I wish you to do two things.

1. Allow Remi to take the SRSS-003 "Thor" and anyone she wishes to the United Outer Colonies. Her grandchildren have been born, and i am granting her leave to see them and her daughter.

2. I detect the Sudranian (Azorean) ship trying to move back toward its home, but it will take them days. I wish for you to initiate contact with this newer translation program (Attached) and offer to tow them back to their homeworld's orbit. I calculate that you can do it within a few minutes.

(viewtopic.php?f=9&t=756)

Unfortunately, Leviathan is not equipped to land on this world, so they would have to re-enter themselves, or be ferried back and forth by the remaining two Ke-F8 vessels. If needed, I will have Yggdrasill use its control over the boxed EIES to assume remote control. of those ships, so pilots aren't needed.

Please acknowledge. Furthermore, I am promoting you and Ken to Captain, for a trail period.

Please Acknowledge.

Yuki Toshiro, Commodore
Yggdrasill Fleet

"Orders acknowledged, preparing to initiate contact" Shaun turned around in his chair and switched on the com. "Attention everyone on board. Anyone wishing to go with Remi should prepare themselves. Ken that includes you if you wish. Eve can handle things should you choose to."

Turning back around he waved to Eve "Eve please contact the Sudranian ship. Let them know they have our assistance returning to their planet faster if they wish it."

Eve nodded adjusting the com systems.

"Well, if Remi will take me, I will. I wouldn't mind seeing my cousin. Last I heard he was stationed with the 5th." Ken said, piloting the large craft into position to help the other ship, if assistance is wanted. "Not that I know much. Being a civi and all."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back