• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Standard Infantry Sniper Rifle

All new firearms submissions are required to have artwork.

Well, I've added in the image, but keep in mind, it's not done; Since Kai's not around, I don't have the files for the Magazine. Still, it's what I got so far.

EDIT 8/04/09: Got the completed picture up.

The image is nice...it's just a tad....huge. It stretches the page. Could it be scaled down just a little bit to fit better?

Wiki images are not allowed ot be more than 700 px wide.

Oh! Sorry about that. I'll get on it.

EDIT: There. I cut the image size down and even added another. By the by, how do I delete images I upload?

I can delete images for you if you tell me their location.

Don't mean to be a bother, but I did change the image so that it fit...is there anything else wrong?

Well. Out of the ordinary? No, most modern sniper rifles are ment to be rather powerful in terms of delivery. Some, even using a .50 cal round I think. Now, if I've read this right, it is a high-powered rifle. As for the number of rounds it seems to be in line. The ROF has me thrown off however. It goes to 12 RPS, but overheats on the second shot. It seems to me that you'd burn through barrels fairly quickly.

It will only overheat if you 'fan' the trigger, firing the second shot off at 12 RPS. It's basically what happens to the beam rifle in Halo, and seemed to be a good option at keeping the thing from being overpowered. However, I'm perfectly fine with changing that as well.

I like the overheating feature, actually, for that very reason. I can imagine how badly Halo would've sucked if the Beam Rifle didn't overheat so fast.

This firearms submission is approved for IC usage by designated firearms reviewer Doshii Jun. Bam!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ